Friday, April 19, 2013

Changed

Well, think that I changed a lot. But I think it's what we talk about grow up. Many things changed around us every minute every second. What do you feel?

2008, the first year in high school. I was a brainless student and without target student. Always follow what people said, listen what teacher orders. Not many friends, alone to canteen everyday and eat the same stall almost everyday. I joined 24 drum that year. I like drum that time, but somehow, I quit the society next year because of some reason. Around mid year I met a girl, Jenice. She's pretty, like to smile, know many things that I don't know. 25 August, she be my girl. She made me be strong and confidence.

2009, still the same life like last year. But everyday I went to my girl's class and chit chat. This is what we did in junior right? I switch my society to Invention and Design (IND) society. I switch with my girl that time. Quite active in the society, enjoy the activities. That year is our school 90th year celebration, we had an huge event. We did a rubegoldberg almost a class room length, miss the moment we did together very much. I was in an awesome class, but many friends leave after that year. Around September, my girl be my ex-gf. Back to single life, 1 year 10+ days.

2010, it is the year that start to change my life. I become one of the committee in the IND society. Met a nice friends, we become buddies. They are fun, we share fun everyday. We had two cool and talent friends, they are Samuel and Wei Xing. They act like a actor, performed on the stage. We got fun from them, actually I still keep those videos on my computer! :D A friend, we called him Obama. He recommend me a phone, I bought. That's HTC HD2. This is my first smartphone and my first journey on HTC. I chased a girl, KX. Failed. We joined Sport Days that year, much of fun that time. We did some crazy actions during the sport day.

2011, finally my class is at the highest floor of the building. We were ready to prepare PMR for it. Met few friends good in music, drummer, guitarist and violinist. We had a group singing exam, we sang Marry You- Bruno Mars. That's very crazy, we got the highest marks in the class WOOHOO! I met a girl, she has a pretty heart and caring. We chatted almost everyday non-stop. One day, we become couple. After one week we broke the relationship.  Joined class trip that time to Lanjut, had fun right there. But keep raining everyday. Before holiday, I receive an invitation that's be one of the committee in Science camp for next year. I was very happy got the chance and learn more things in it. In the holiday, joined leadership camp.

2012, the year that everyone afraid. I was in Science stream. Very hard year, everybody afraid going to retain. But we success :D We joined choir competition, got into finals! We didn't get any trophy but we enjoyed. Thanks to Samuel my best buddy, he did very well that time. Joined Hunger No More camp, the first time I hunger for 30 hours. Nice experience, let me know more bout hunger and what is happening at the opposite earth. I chased a girl for almost 1 year and 2 months more, she's Samantha, very pretty, gorgeous, has a sweet smile and looks like an angle to me. But she switch to international school at last. The first time I feel very hurt and sad to a girl. The first time I joined Science camp, the first time be committee in a camp. I was 副营长, it is a nice experience and learnt a lot of things actually. During leadership camp, we still alive on 23 December. HI!

2013, time to face the final exam for my high school SPM. Feel lazy and pressure for this year. Not really good result in exam. But I will work hard and play hard! We are joining English Choir Competition this year too, the leader is Yuen Loong. He's a good leader and pro in musical a lot. Hope finals will be with us.........

No comments:

Post a Comment