Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bad feeling?

I think I have a bad feeling.I don't why have these feeling.
I told her,from SMS,MSN and PM.But,she haven't reply me.
Seems it passed 4 days,and I feel that you read it.
But you haven't reply it.
Few days ago,saw you haven't internet.So,it's fine..
Today,I saw you internet.But...you haven't reply.
You feel I'm annoying?If I was annoying,sorry...
But,I'm very nervous and...worry.Really..
This time,I use the different way to tell her.
You can take some times and think,I won't mind.
But I think I'm stupid?Because she didn't think before.I think.
But hope will think.I think,I will find you on Monday.
I think it's to fast,I think so...
I really don't know what am I thinking about.
Just hope,you can give me a chance.I will appreciate it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment